§1 Application to entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid form at the time of order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which are neither their commercial nor independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our online shop http://shop.digifizmini.de
(2) In the case of conclusion the contract shall be concluded with
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offers on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods the consumer makes a binding offer to close a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the given ordering procedure.
Ordering involves the following steps:
Before sending the binding order the consumer can use the "back" button of his web browser to get back to the website where the information provided by the customer is entered and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the web browser. We acknowledge the receipt of an order through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this confirmation we accept your offer.
(5) These terms can be accessed any time at http://shop.digifizmini.de/en/content/3-terms-and-conditions A list of previous orders can be accessed by registered costumers at My Account --> Order History
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The listed prices do not include shipping. Shipping costs might include core charge if applicable.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or via PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after contract conclusion.
(1) If not clearly stated in the product description, all offered products are ready for shipping. Delivery is guaranteed within 7 working days for orders withing Germany and 20 working days for international orders. In case of payment in advance the deadline for the delivery starts on the day after the receipt of payment and for all other forms of payment on the day after the order. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
(3) If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
§5 Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods remain our property until the purchase price is fully paid.
§6 Right of withdrawal of a consumer:
Consumers have a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where a consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which are neither their commercial nor independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days beginning from the day on which you, or a representative of you, other than the carrier, have or has taken the goods in possession.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us
by means of a clear statement (e.g. by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us), and repay immediately and latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your cancellation of this agreement has been received by us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you won't be charged fees because of this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of that period.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
End of the withdrawal instructions
The unrestricted warranty provisions for customers who have placed an order as a consumer shall apply.
§ 8 Disclaimer
§9 Contract language
In the event of a discrepancy between the German version and a translation, the German version shall prevail.